Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Remove Black Scars From Ingrowth

Expired medicines

I do not know if it was understood, but I live in Kyoto, for nearly two years.
In Kyoto there are various flea markets, all on a monthly basis, all set up in temples. The most famous of these is held on the 25th of every month at Kitano Tenmangu , another very famous is held 21 to Toji, but my favorite is still one of the things made by hand which is held on the 15 Chionji .
However, the one where there are a lot of things "old" is just the market at Kitano Tenmangu. There are many stalls where you can find articles, magazines, retro-looking games ... typical of the period Shōwa (to get an idea, just look up 'photos of this page).
Obviously I have half a passion for style and sometimes I Shōwa shipments explicitly designed to bring home items totally useless.












Last month I did a big booty, but among the junk picked up on there are 2 bags of old medicines. That should be illegal is totally irrelevant, ah ah ah!
One is for the cough (セキドメ sekidome or block-cough) and is called A サザピタン Sazapitan A . Inside is a powder, the bag is small and flat and the front is designed with a small woman's hand as it was after we covered her mouth to cough. All around there is a setting of red and white stripes with blue outline.
On the back it takes up the ground and the center stripe, a yellow rectangle, there are doses, ingredients and contraindications. The expiry date is December '89.

The other is for the common cold (かぜ kaze , cold, or cooling, written in large letters in red) and it's called, I think, ロン L 锭 L Ron , I think because the "ro" is not understood well that it is written. Also I do not know if the "L" L j or references to the size of the pads (yes, they are pads) or not, since j or "pad".
However, stay away from the hair in the egg, on the front of the bag you can see a huge plane, I think of war, but if I'm wrong correct me, and also the name of the medicine is placed with a certain aerodynamic! The whole design is very reminiscent of a toy, I wonder why.
The back instead put me in trouble because it completely changes subject: there is a thing that looks like a ghoul, dressed in red and with big earrings. I'm pretty sure it's some classic character from the Japanese tradition, but unfortunately I have always looked down on these things that they find little interest in me, so I do not know who he is (and my boyfriend is at work, so I can not ask).
The expiration date says January of 61. If my calculations are correct, and if I was born in 57 age show, the year should be 1986.
handsome I am very satisfied with my purchases! : D

For the rest, I have some news. From April I will start a design course for two years and I thought of doing a blog on this thing. But already tend to neglect this blog, I do not know if I could carry on with another ... I feel? Maybe without having to stand behind the photo would be less complicated. Some might
xed whole?

0 comments:

Post a Comment