place a quick little thing, just to break the ice after a while 'silence. But as I just put in order of photos accumulated over the month, soon there will be other posts, a little 'more elaborate than this, or the last, perhaps: p
And then we go to the point: fighettino working in a restaurant where the head is a nerd fruit and vegetables, sometimes things get strange and interesting (like the bunch of grapes ... I know about 3000 yen in Japan is much worse, but still use this type of fruit in a restaurant for me is a nonsense). Not long ago, came three more or less round bundles, wrapped with a good style for a bit 'post-modern or even steam-punk (you will sense what I say?) And closed with a metal ceppetto which I have not had time to photograph.
remained in cabinet for several days, until the leader decided to discard them and thus turns out to be idiotissime NASHI! Or Japanese pears (or apples, pears).
bag in which they were made was really, as they say, cool: fake wrapping paper, double layer of tissue that is seen and not seen, and logo in style minimal-scientific (the sense of H67 seconds after the fruits have been discarded.
Luckily I do not know how much they cost.
0 comments:
Post a Comment