known as a VIP visit a fortune teller.
The seer is focused on the crystal ball and says,
- I see it go in a large street, car, roof down, crowd elated ..
- The people are happy?
- like never before.
- The people running towards the car?
- Yes all rush, the police can not detain them.
- People carry flags?
- Banners and posters with words of hope for a better future.
- Really? The people shouting, singing?
- Yes, everybody cries of joy phrases "Now everything will be better,"
- And I how I react to this?
- I can not see it ...
- Why?
- The coffin lid is closed.
This story fits without forcing any mega living person:
by Fini Berlusconi, Sarkozy to Obama, from Gaddafi to Mubarak, who seems you, who seems to me.
Who says Africa is not Country for Old Men?
In the appendix to this image steganographic but powerful divination, I would like to add a contest:
wanting to tag à la Facebook the well-known people present, what are the names to be added to those of Gaddafi and Mubarak? post the solution in the comments, along with the prize-reward you want. I will certainly be the best solution.
0 comments:
Post a Comment