Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Flagyl Vd Tindamax For Bv

Hermann Dog

In September 2010 I went to see a lot of Hanshin Tigers in the famous Koshien Stadium, dragged by my boyfriend.
A ball crazy, I slept most of the time, lulled by a chorus of all those educated Japanese fans.
Before going to sleep, to keep me awake, I tried to distract the fans watching the seals bizarre, but there was no way. After eating a hot dog is dropped, aided by the fact that our seats had a wall that served as back rests.
But I have had time to shoot the hot dog, or rather, Hermann Dog! ( ヘルマンドッグ : the link is to a site about hot dogs in general and the page after a brief history of Hermann Dog, explains how to prepare it at home)
Hermann The Dog is a regular hot dog, good, but what struck me most, as usual, was the bag that contained it.
Yellow stripe and white image shows a drawing of a child eating a hot dog. "Hermann Dog" is written in red, obliquely, in the middle of the bag.
All very retro I like it! :)
above, in green, it says 甲子 园 限定 Koshien Gentee , or "Ed.limitata Koshien" more or less.
fact, this hot dog is sold only in this stadium.

And there's more! It 'was in 1934, the first hot dog traded in Japan.
one who had the idea to sell Wolschke was Hermann, a German prisoner of World War I, who was then living in Japan, who worked for the meat trade.
In 2008, the second son of the same name that Hermann has decided to propose to sell the original version of 1934, so that's why the package design.
Beautiful and good, eat a hot dog becomes a gesture of class.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This will help everyone get the best medicines available without compromising their privacy and security of their financial data.

flagyl

Post a Comment